I love to carve pumpkins, and a few years back me and my cousin came across a very cool way to display our creations……
1. Carve a pumpkin (one big enough to hold a roll of toilet paper)
2. Fill a paint can with kerosene (hardware stores sell empty cans)
3. Soak a roll of toilet paper in the kerosene for 30 minutes or more.
4. Place the kerosene soaked toilet paper in the pumpkin (its best to use a cheap pair of tongs)
5. Light the pumpkin. It should burn for up to 30 minutes, the biggest flame is usually in the first 5 min.
6. Please be careful. It’s fire……
Also, if you cut up a roll of toilet paper and wrap the pieces in twine and soak them in kerosene you can fit the in smaller pumpkins….